Whilst the “Korean International School” (hereinafter “KIS”) takes care to ensure the accuracy of the content, to the extent permitted by law, KIS assumes no legal liability for and does not warrant that the information contained on this website is accurate or complete, or that these web pages will be free from errors or that its availability will be uninterrupted. KIS hereby expressly disclaims and excludes all express and implied warranties, terms or conditions not stated herein, so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law. KIS excludes all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by any errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause.
The website contains hypertext links allowing access to websites of which KIS is not the publisher. Consequently, KIS cannot be held responsible for the content of the sites to which the links give access. By accessing another website via a hypertext link, you accept that this access is carried out at your own risk. Consequently, KIS shall not be liable in respect of any direct or indirect damage resulting from this access to another website.
Any downloading of content is at your own risk and under your sole responsibility. Consequently, KIS shall not be liable in respect of any damage suffered by the user’s computer or any loss of data resulting from the download. In addition, you agree to access the website using recent hardware, free from viruses and with the latest updated browser.
Restrictions on Use of Content
The content of this website (including but not limited to text, drawings, photographs, names, logos, graphics, videos, sound…) and all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein belong to KIS. The user is hereby granted permission to access the Website and print a copy of the content. All other use of the website and its content, including modification, publication, broadcast, creation of derivative works, reproduction or incorporation into another website is not permitted without KIS’ prior express written consent.
Acceptance of these terms
Use means you accept these changes.
Use of KIS’ Website and Engage Portal
Some of KIS’ web pages may require the submission of personal information. Under those circumstances, all reasonable measures will be taken to protect the privacy of such information; however, KIS cannot guarantee the absolute security of any data submitted. When there is a visit to KIS’ website and on the Parent Portal, a record of the visit is made as a “hit” which may show information that includes:
- domain name server address, log information, details of use of the website and Parent Portal, device event information, and the user’s Internet protocol address;
- the pages visited;
- device information, such as the hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number;
- geo-location information;
- unique application numbers, such as application version number; and
- cookies or similar technologies which are used to collect and store information about a browser or device, such as language and other settings.
KIS uses the information obtained via cookies to:
- monitor website traffic and performance;
- measure visitor behaviour to improve their experience by remembering the way they like to view our website (language settings, enhanced navigation, etc.);
- enable personalized features and content;
- optimize advertisements and marketing.
Enquiries, Access and Correction
KIS may levy a charge for processing any data access or correction request.
If you have any queries about KIS policy and practice, please write to email@example.com or to Korean International School 55 Lei King Road, Sai Wan Ho, Hong Kong