The Korean International School (KIS) is an international school in Hong Kong that offers a through-train British curriculum, English medium education from Reception to 6th Form. KIS is an active member of the Cambridge International Curriculum Programme which provides us with teaching materials and support for all levels.
- The Korean International School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, gender/gender identity, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, or religious affiliations when making staffing decisions.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and strictly in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Please note that, as part of our commitment to safeguarding children, KIS conducts background checks on all successful candidates.
- KIS reserves the right to fill a position prior to a closing date if the right candidate is found.
- Beware of a fraudulent email circulating offering employment at international schools. KIS does not require any candidate to send the school money or bank details as part of the recruitment process.
Professional development opportunities offered by KIS include for new staff
- In-school, regional and international Cambridge and AQA teacher development workshops.
- Regional and international education.
- The opportunity to participate and contribute to professional learning within the wider International school’s community.
- Internally offered short courses.
- Curriculum development network.
- Wide central professional development events.
- Working together with a mentoring management process.