The current cycle of campus renovations:
- Back Playground – making steady progress (General office will follow up suggestions to improve the departure route for Primary students until the back playground is usable)
- The Blue Area will be turned into a fabulous sports facility containing a flood-lit tennis and basketball court by September
- The new basketball court has now been mapped out
- The new state-of-the-art football pitch has been dedicated and presented to KIS by the Korean Woman Association (KWA).
New in-house renovations plans for the summer:
We are carrying out renovations and refurbishments to some IS classrooms and a makeover for the International Section (IS) and IT offices. The purpose is to improve our facilities for our administrative staff and use of space for our students.
- The renovation of the IS Office (Room 101) is to accommodate the school secretaries, the new Marketing team, and the IT team. This will make space for room 102 into a classroom.
- On the 2nd floor, we will create a new Principal’s office (Room 202) for Mr Daniel Hilton
- On the 7th floor, a room partition will be put in place to create 2 spaces for student use