1. By Cheque
All cheques should be made payable to “Korean International School” and mailed to;
Ms. Raina Yun
Korean International School
55 Lei King Road, Sai Wan Ho, H.K
2. By Monthly Auto Payment System
Parents who choose to pay school fees in monthly instalments may apply for the Auto Payment System. Please fill in and return the “Direct Debit Authorisation Form” to the General Office. (Direct Debit Authorisation Forms are available from the General Office.)
3. School Fees Receipts
All School Fees Receipt will be issued to Parents under the name of “Korean International School” by mail.
- Parents are held responsible for the payment of school fees regardless the fees are paid by their employer or by any other third party.
- Students will not be allowed to attend classes if school fees are not paid.
- All fees are reviewed annually and payable in Hong Kong Dollars.
- The school does not accept school fees payment by Cash or Credit Card.
If you have any queries, please contact Ms. Raina Yun from the General Office at 2569 5500.